Chalet Five 25 is a recently renovated 5-bedroom self-catered ski chalet sleeping up to 12 people that benefits from being located in the very heart of Morzine with easy access to the action yet on a quiet road. Chalet Five25 has a modern feel with a fully equipped kitchen, trendy chairs and sofas, huge cowhide floor rugs, large flat-screen TV, a coffee machine and a Sonos speaker system for your entertainment.
A newly installed hot tub on the south-facing decking allows you to enjoy the evening skies and weekly firework show on the Pleney piste. This is a superb self-catered ski accommodation for larger groups of friends or families in Morzine.
Located in central Morzine and only 100 metres from the Super Morzine ski lift providing easy access to the Portes du Soleil ski area and the great après-ski bars, cafés, shops and restaurants that Morzine boasts. There is a bus stop just 50 metres away from the accommodation where the free bus will take you up to the Prodians ski lift giving instant access to the Avoriaz ski area within 10-15 minutes.
Chalet Five 25 is located within a private building that also contains one other property Atlas Ski Co operates, Apartment Zore sleeping 8 people. These properties can be booked together to add more space!
On the first floor, you have a large open landing with balcony access and a workspace with a large desk. The bedrooms consist of one generous south-facing twin / double room with a small balcony on the first floor with a large ensuite bathroom. You then have one smaller and one good-sized twin room which shares a connected bathroom, note the larger of the twins is an internal room.
On the second floor, you have an additional two bedrooms, room 4 is a well-proportioned triple bedroom with 3 beds and an ensuite which also has balcony access and great 180-degree views. Room 5 is another well-proportioned triple bedroom with 3 beds, an ensuite and access to the same balcony.
Chalet Five 25 has garage parking space for 1 car or a small van available so please let us know if you plan to drive. This is a great accommodation close to all facilities and the ski lift to make your Morzine ski holiday as easy as it could be!
- Chalet-style accommodation in the centre of Morzine
- Meet and greet service with in-resort assistance
- Welcome pack with wine, beer, tea, coffee, bread, crisps, and olives (Kids snacks on request)
- Crisp fresh white linen and towels
- BeeKind natural toiletries
- Full pre and post-stay cleaning
What we can also provide
- Morzine and Les Portes du Soleil ski lift passes
- Airport transfers booked with Atlas' partner at exclusive rates
- Ski lessons and Guiding
- Ski Hire delivered to the accommodation, no shop queues
- Childcare + Care Packages
- Sports massage and Physio
- Gym access
- SIS protein
The accommodation has a large downstairs double lounge area with a Sonos sound system, Freesat UK TV and of course Wifi throughout. Chalet Five25 is located within the same building complex as one of our other Morzine Ski accommodations, Apartment Zore which provides accommodation for up to an additional 8 guests.
There are several extra elements of your ski holiday in Morzine we can help with to make your holiday run as smoothly as possible to ensure maximum relaxation.
- There are many options available for your Morzine ski pass with different prices from child to adult and which resort you wish to ski at. Please follow the link here to find out much more and add your ski passes to your My Booking area so they are waiting for you on arrival at the resort. See more here.
- We have partnered up with Doorstep Ski’s which offers a Chalet delivery service so no queuing at the shop, no carrying your skis home and the luxury of having your skis fitted on arrival so you are ready to hit the slopes straight away. See more here.
Ski Lessons and Guiding
- Booking your ski lessons and ski guiding couldn't be easier, we have partnered up with the best in the business from Season Guiding, BASS and Peak Snowsports. See more here.
- Getting from Geneva airport or train station to Morzine for your ski holiday is very simple with one of the shortest transfer times of any resort in the Alps. This is a real appeal if on a short break or with children. We have partnered up with the best in the business who we know provide a reliable service. We even provide transfers ourselves for private services or family groups. See more here.
Travelling with Children
- We supply High Chairs, Travel Cots, kids' plates & Cutlery on request. We can also pre-arrange the purchase of nappies and wipes on your behalf before you get here to save you from bringing them with you, which all helps to save space when packing with little ones – speaking from our own experience!
Sports physio, massage & gym
- Skiing is demanding on the body and everyone deserves a massage to blast that lactic acid and those tight muscles. We have partnered up with Mountain Rehab who offer physio and massage services within the chalet or at their central Morzine gym. We can also provide protein powders from SIS to keep you feeling fresh and strong.
To book your Atlas ski holiday we require a 30% deposit at the time of booking, the final balance is then due 8 weeks before your arrival at the resort.
Booking deposits are non-refundable but they are flexible and you can move the date of your holiday at any point before your 8-week final balance due date. The booking can only be moved within the same season it was originally booked or our standard T&Cs apply. Read our T&Cs HERE.
Our standard changeover day is Saturday, with a check-in time of 15:00 and check-out at 10:00. This gives us time to ready the chalet for your arrival and makes sure the accommodation is exactly as it should be. If you arrive early we can provide bag storage until your room is ready. On your departure day, we can also provide bag storage if your transfer is after 10 am.
Chalet Five25 is set out as follows over three floors,
The lower ground floor is home to the large garage, ski store and boot drying room with parking for one car inside the garage and additional parking outside.
The ground floor is the main chalet access and is from the south-facing garden, you enter into a porch area perfect for ski jackets, outdoor shoes and other equipment. You then enter the double lounge area with several sofas and comfortable chairs.
Directly accessed from the lounge is the well-equipped kitchen diner. Modern and very spacious with an island worktop, the dining table is one piece of solid oak with trendy bench seating, enough for 12 or 14 if using chairs at the head of the table.
On the first floor, you have three bedrooms
- Room 1
Generous south-facing twin / double room with a small balcony on the first floor. Large ensuite bathroom
- Room 2*
A small twin / double room, sharing an interconnected bathroom with room 3, on the first floor.
- Room 3*
A medium-sized twin or double room with plenty of space, sharing an interconnected bathroom with room 2. Note this room does not have windows, on the first floor.
On the second floor, you have an additional two bedrooms
- Room 4
A well proportioned triple bedroom with 3 beds and an ensuite.
- Room 5
A well proportioned triple bedroom with 3 beds and an ensuite.
525 Chem de la Vieille Plagne
Booking and Availability
2024 DATES ARE NOW LIVE TO BOOK BELOW
Please select your preferred date below to start the booking process. Please feel free to contact us to discuss any elements further before booking if you need to. Once your booking is made you can always make amendments at a later date if you so wish.
Wed, 01/11/2023 - 10:05
I can recommend this company, the people that work for them, the chalet and most of all the vibe that is in all aspects of making a trip a success ...... Dinner is no pot of curry served up to feed the hungry, we were a group of 19 people, aged from 14 to 56 and enjoyed fresh gourmet cooking every night, the ability to see the effort put in while enjoying our brekkies every morning was part of the holiday, great wine served with great food, I would say the quality of catering is not mentioned enough in any way!!!!!! It really made the booking excellent value for money.. Log fires burning, the hot tub, and a real Alpine feel is what you get in the chalet, very clean, warm and super comfy beds.. Easy access to the ski lifts and town on foot and very safe with regard to the kids having space and freedom. We will be back.. Nigel.
Thu, 01/05/2023 - 09:35
Really nice chalet Really nice food cooked for us Nice staff thanks kate, tony and Ben Highly recommend it