Morzine in March is a great time to ski. With longer days, lifts running later, and sunny weather to enjoy long lunches, the town of Morzine is full of life in March. March is a popular time for long weekends, too. Escape the city and fly to Geneva, and after a short 1h30 transfer to Morzine, breathe in the fresh mountain air and decompress for the weekend. If you're lucky enough to live within easy reach of an airport, door-to-door travel times can be as short as 6 hours, meaning you can leave the UK early and be skiing that afternoon, really maximising your time on the slopes for your short ski getaway.
Short Stay Deals in March 2024
Check back for dates and availability for your March ski holiday deals in Morzine.
2023 Ski Deals: Monday 6th - 11th March
Very limited availability for a mid-week 5-night stay. Enjoy 4 nights of fully catered hospitality leaving 1 to explore the town of Morzine and sample one of the many fine restaurants. 5 nights allows you ample time to explore the whole of the Portes Du Soleil in a relaxed fashion, taking in many of the beautiful mountain-top lunch stops with stunning views, some towards Mt Blanc. Check out our favourite skiing lunch stops HERE.
Priced at £649pp based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room. 4 nights catered and 1 uncatered.
11th - 30th March
Join us in Chalet Atlas during the weeks of 18th & 25th March for 4-night stays. It may be late in March, but the fun doesn't stop in Morzine and Avoriaz. During these weeks, SnowBoxx brings international DJs to Avoriaz and Red Bull brings some of the brightest talents in freeride skiing to town, with Red Bull Infinite Lines, proving there is still life in the snow even this late in March. Enjoy plenty of sunshine and warm terraces, this is the perfect time for groups to enjoy the town away from the peak, busy weeks.
Priced at £599pp based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room. 3 nights catered and 1 uncatered. Booking for a group? Contact us for a bespoke quote.
Snow Guarantee 11th - 25th March
4 night stays are currently £599pp and 7 night stays are £749pp, fully catered in a large shared chalet.
Terms & Conditions
- Open to new bookings made between 1st March and 10th March for stays between the 11th & 25th March only.
- 30% Payment is required at the time of booking with the remainder payable on arrival in resort.
- 100% refund of Atlas Ski Co booking. All other expenses incurred are the guests' responsibility.
- Snow depth measurements will be taken from HERE at Avoriaz 1800m (current depth as of 1st March 2023 is 58cm). The snow depth must increase by 20cm between the 1st and 10th of March. If the snow depth does increase by 20cm by the 10th March the 30% payment becomes a non-refundable deposit.
- If you stay with Atlas Ski Co, 100% of the payment is due, regardless of snow fall.