Chalet-Apartment Zore is a 4 bedroom self-catered ski apartment located in central Morzine, very close to the action but positioned on a quiet back road. The apartment has three bedrooms available as Twin/Doubles and an additional bunk room ideal for two kids or one adult. With garage parking and a ski/boot room with warmers, Apartment Zore ticks all the boxes.
Recently renovated to a high standard with a modern and spacious feel furnished with chic chairs, sofas, large table, flat-screen TV, Sonos music, coffee machine and wifi. Leading out from the lounge you have a balcony with views across the village. This is a great apartment for small groups & families.
This Morzine accommodation is only 160 metres from the Super Morzine ski lift providing easy access to the Portes du Soleil ski area and only 400 metres from the Pleney ski pistes which are very popular for Ski lessons in Morzine. There is a bus stop just 50 metres away from the accommodation where the free bus will take you up to the Prodains ski lift giving instant access to the Avoriaz ski area within 10-15 minutes.
Apartment Zore is located within a private building that also contains other properties Atlas Ski Co operates, Apartment Pleney and Chalet Five25, sleeping 6 & 12 guests respectively. These properties can be booked together to add more space!
- Meet and greet service with in-resort assistance
- Welcome pack with wine, beer, tea, coffee, bread, crisps, olives (Kids snacks on request)
- Crisp fresh white linen and towels
- BeeKind natural toiletries
- Full pre and post-stay cleaning
What we can also provide
- Morning and Afternoon shuttle runs to the slopes
- Morzine and Les Portes du Soleil ski lift passes
- Airport transfers booked with Atlas or our partners at exclusive rates
- Ski lessons and Guiding
- Ski Hire delivered to the accommodation, no shop queues
- Childcare + Care Packages
- Sports massage and Physio
Apartment Zore has garage parking space for 1 car or small van available so please let us know if you plan to drive. There is also a boot room to store your skis with boot warmers and ample space for your ski's, as well as a washing machine. This is great accommodation close to all facilities and the ski lift to make your Morzine ski holiday as easy as it could be!
There are several extra elements of your ski holiday in Morzine we can help with to make your holiday run as smoothly as possible to ensure maximum relaxation.
- There are many options available for your Morzine ski pass with different prices from child to adult and which resort you wish to ski at. Please follow the link here to find out much more and add your ski passes to your My Booking area so they are ready and waiting for you on arrival at the resort. See more here.
- We have partnered up with Doorstep Skis which offer a chalet delivery service so no queuing at the shop, no carrying your skis home and the luxury or having your skis fitted on arrival so you are ready to hit the slopes straight away. See more here.
Ski Lessons and Guiding
- Booking your ski lessons and ski guiding couldn't be easier, we have partnered up with the best in the business from Season Guiding, BASS and Peak Snowsports. See more here.
- Getting from Geneva airport or train station to Morzine for your ski holiday is very simple with one of the shortest transfer times of any resort in the Alps. This is a real appeal if on a short break or with children. We have partnered up with the best in the business who we know provide a reliable service. We even provide transfers ourselves for private services or family groups. See more here.
Travelling with Children
- We supply High Chairs, Travel Cots, Kid's plates & Cutlery on request. We can also pre-arrange the purchase of nappies and wipes on your behalf before you get here to save you from bringing them with you. All helps to save space when packing with little ones – speaking from our own experience!
Sports physio, massage & gym
- Skiing is demanding on the body and everyone deserves a massage to blast that lactic acid and those tight muscles. We have partnered up with Mountain Rehab who offer physio and massage services within the chalet or at their central Morzine gym. We can also provide protein powders from SIS to keep you feeling fresh and strong.
Meal Delivery Service
- If you are looking to have the comfort of home cooked food, the quality of a professional chef and the ease of having all of it without having to leave your cosy winter chalet, our meal delivery service in partnership with Dining Direct offers you exactly what you are looking for. Hand made dishes delivered to your door, with easy to follow instructions on how to reheat and serve your dinner, taking the hassle out of cooking on your ski holiday, for a minimum of 6 people for £25 per head.
To book your Atlas ski holiday we require a 30% deposit at the time of booking, the final balance is then due 8 weeks before your arrival at the resort.
Booking deposits are non-refundable but they are flexible and you can move the date of your holiday at any point before your 8-week final balance due date. The booking can only be moved within the same season it was originally booked or our standard T&Cs apply. Read our T&Cs HERE.
Apartment Zore is set out over 3 floors with storage in the garage also
- Ski & boot room
- Small closed room with 2 bunk beds
- Bathroom with WC
- Bedroom 1 twin/double en suite - shower room + WC - washing machine/dryer
- Bedroom 2 twin/double
- Bedroom 3 twin/double en suite - shower room + WC
- Large living room with fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, induction hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer, oven.
- Living room with balcony - large screen TV - wifi
- Dining room area
Room one is a twin ensuite room which can also be a double with zip lock beds, there is plenty of space and storage for your clothes. Room two is a smaller twin/double room with windows on two sides and views of the valley beyond. Room three is a very large twin/double ensuite. Room four we call the cabin, a great kid's den with two bunks or put the adult who snores in there. There is also a washer/dryer in the apartment.
Facilities include - Electric heating, parquet flooring in bedrooms and tiled floors, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, fridge/freezer, TV, wifi, parking spaces, a cellar with a ski boot dryer and ski rack.
525 Chem de la Vieille Plagne
Booking and Availability
Please select your preferred date below to start the booking process. Please feel free to contact us to discuss any elements further before booking if you need to. Once your booking is made you can always make amendments at a later date if you so wish.
Thu, 01/05/2023 - 09:35
Really nice chalet Really nice food cooked for us Nice staff thanks kate, tony and Ben Highly recommend it
Thu, 01/25/2024 - 23:28
As a family of 15, we stayed in Chalet Atlas for a week over New Year. The Atlas Ski experience was exceptional. From their superb booking system to their excellent knowledge of the local area and services, their fabulous food and their wonderful chalet staff we had the best family ski holiday. Nothing was too much trouble for this company and they went above and beyond our expectations. The chalet was so spacious, clean and cozy with its roaring open fires. It really was the perfect place to unwind after a day on the slopes and you were always greeted with a warm welcome from the chalet staff and a home made delicious cake!!. Faultless to the end and we look forward to booking with them again in the future.