Atlas Ski Co. is all about caring for people. We believe in providing clients with an experience that focuses on genuine care through getting the details right. Our job is to deliver a holiday that they’ll remember, after all, hospitality is about creating great memories.
As a host with Atlas Ski Co. we don’t want to ask you to go above and beyond for a client, you should be motivated by the smiles you deliver to the faces of our guests and the feeling you get when you and your team have nailed a client's holiday.
As employers we nurture talent, we’ll push and motivate you to be better every day. We know that a ski season is about more than just the work place, but our mission is to create a fun, productive, efficient and caring team environment.
Host roles with Atlas Ski Co. are live in or out, and range from 24 - 38 hours per week on French contracts.
Shifts are either split breakfast and dinner or breakfast-only roles. Everyone chips in on changeover days. We are not a party environment, yes you’ll go out and have big days on the hill and great nights in the bars but we are a focused team that expects each of our team members to look out for each other and the clients, bad attitudes will not last long on our roster.
Professional chefs man the kitchens, we care about our food and we want you to be stoked on the plates you are delivering.
Successful Candidates will;
- Have experience in customer-facing roles that have relevance to our industry.
- Have exceptional customer service skills, be courteous, humble and always available to provide what the client is looking for, even before they know they want it.
- Be presentable, personable, professional, humble and outgoing and able to converse with any client.
- Be adaptable to different situations and the differing needs of clients over a multitude of possible tasks inherent to running a property.
- Able to think on the front foot, be proactive and use initiative.
- The dates for this position are December 6th 2022 to April 26th 2023
- The right to work in France via an EU passport or carte de Sejour will be considered an advantage
The package includes the following;
- Competitive wage
- Accommodation in central Morzine if required / remuneration
- Full Portes du Soleil Season Pass if required / remuneration
- Ski & Equipment rental if required
- Breakfast and Dinner on catered days
- Growth and opportunity within an established year-round business
Please send all CV's and Covering letters to [email protected]