The staple of a great ski holiday is good food. Cooking with care, attention to details and using ingredients in season, and focus on the simple things done well is key to our menus. Atlas Ski Co only hire professional chefs, we work closely with our team to put dishes together that we are proud of, that are appropriate for the season, that are exciting to cool and most importantly great to eat.
We love classical and modern cookery, but not unneccesary fluff, we want to bring out the flavours in ingredients, we want you to know that we care about what goes on your plate, we do not cook for egos, we cook for you. The snow can be perfect, the weather incredible and the pistes quiet but if the food is found lacking your holiday will be lesser for it. Atlas won't let that happen.
Breakfast sample menu
Breakfast will be a choice of poached or scrambled eggs, bacon, seeded loaf, berry compote, fruit salad, fromage blanc, cereals, jams, cheese, hams, oats and freshly baked pastries 5 days per week with continental breakfast served 7 days a week by our team
- American style banoffee Pancakes with maple syrup
- Breakfast burrito with avocado, sausage, egg and chilli
- Potato Rosti, poached eggs with crispy bacon
- Nasi Goring with fried egg
- Coddled eggs with Chorizo and smoked tomato
Entrées sample menu
- Pea & slow cooked ham hock soup
- Confit de-boned and glazed chicken wings with grilled corn, house made chipotle mayonnaise
- Escebeche of Guinea Fowl, seasonal salad with Andalucian Piparana dressing
- Moroccan share plates of Babaganoush, Chickpea Taboule, Braised Leek, Romesco, Labneh and house made Flat Breads.
- Fishermans Pie Fish Cakes with Scallops, prawn, Salmon and Hake, tartare dressing with pickled Cucumber salad
Mains Sample menu
- Roast chicken breast with bread sauce, caramelised onion, roasted seasonal veg and yorkshire pudding
- Beef Cheeks with Pedro Ximinez glaze with Spiced Pumpkin Puree
- BBQ Pork Belly with Osteria Baked Potato and Charred Broccolini, carved table side
- Beef Wellington, Brussel Sprouts with Bacon, Cranberry and Potato Puree
- Rolled 6 hour Lamb Shoulder with Harissa, Butternut Squash Fondant, Cous Cous and Red Mojo Sauce
Desserts sample menu
- Chocolate Fondant with Cookie & Ice Cream
- Spiced Apple Pannacotta with Toffee Apple Crumb
- Cointreau & Baileys Tiramisu
- Layered Chocolate & Orange
- Baked Blueberry Cheescake
At Atlas, we can cater for almost any medical dietary need. If you can give us the information in good time we can feed you well.
In today's world allergies and intolerances are more common than ever so we take any concern seriously. If you are a fussy eater we will do everything we can to tone down dishes to make them more approachable, but if you are just a ‘pizza and chips’ kind of person then we are afraid that we cannot cater for this while catering for the rest of our clients.
We do ask that if your dietary request is in, that you consider the ordering and preparation have specifically occurred for you. Any changes to your needs should be made the day before and you can do this by informing our team on the ground.
KIDS glorious KIDS
We love kids, we have them, and we understand them. We’ll serve kids a separate meal at a separate time, or we’re more than happy to have them sit with the adults and eat a toned-down version of your meals or the same. Every kid is different. Our children's meals aim to be nutritious and easy to eat.
Please see some examples below
- House Breaded Chicken Tenders with Roasties & Veg
- Pasta Pesto Ligurian Style with Green Beans & Potato
- Mini Sunday Roast
- Sausage, Mash & Greens
Our food is your food, please ask us any questions
If you have any questions about the food at Atlas Ski Co please do drop us a note via the contact form below and we will be more than happy to answer any questions as best we can.