The staple of a great ski holiday is good food. Cooking with care, attention to the details and using ingredients in season, sourced locally is key to our menus. Atlas Ski Co only hires professional chefs, we work closely with our team to put dishes together that we are proud of, that are appropriate for the season, that are exciting to cool and most importantly great to eat.
We love classical cooking, we want to bring out the flavours in ingredients, we want you to know that we care about what goes on your plate, we do not cook for egos, we cook for you. The snow can be perfect, the weather incredible and the pistes quiet but if the food is found lacking your holiday will be lesser for it. Atlas wont let that happen.
Breakfast sample menu
Breakfast will be a choice of poached or scrambled eggs, bacon, seeded loaf, berry compote, fruit salad, fromage blanc, cereals, jams, cheese, hams, oats and freshly baked pastries 5 days per week with continental breakfast served 7 days a week by our team
- Pancakes with myrtilles and assorted fresh fruit, maple syrup and cream
- Hot smoked salmon with poached eggs
- Potato Rosti, fried egg with wilted spinach
- Turkish flat bread with avocado, marinated peppers and soft boiled egg
- Coddled eggs with Chorizo and smoked tomato
Entrées sample menu
- Cured local Prodains Valley Trout with horseradish cream, picked beetroot and puffed rice
- Confit de-boned and glazed chicken wings with grilled corn and house made chipotle mayonnaise
- Croûte Savoyarde, local Reblochon cheese, cured ham and sourdough baked in terracotta
- Sweet onion tart with fetta salad
- Tom Yum soup with rice noodles
Mains Sample menu
- Slow braised, pulled and pressed beef rib with cauliflower puree, crispy garlic and rosemary potatoes with parsley oil
- Barbeque chicken thigh with chimmi churri, sweet potato and lime butter, cauliflower rice
- Roasted Pork belly with celeriac puree, radish, crispy grains, braised fennel
- Roast chicken breast with bread sauce, caramelised onion, roasted seasonal veg and yorkshire pudding
- Duck breast with cucumber hoisin pancake, asian cabbage and seasonal greens
Desserts sample menu
- Chocolate torte with orange
- Lemon Pannacotta, berry compote
- Next level tiramisu
- Warm almond cake with boozy strawberry
- Whipped mascarpone cheesecake with local myrtilles
At Atlas, we can cater for almost any medical dietary need. If you can give us the information in good time we can feed you well.
In today's world allergies and intolerances are more common than ever so we take any concern seriously. If you are a fussy eater we will do everything we can to tone down dishes to make them more approachable, but if you are just a ‘pizza and chips’ kind of person then we are afraid that we cannot cater for this while catering for the rest of our clients.
We do ask that if your dietary request is in, that you consider the ordering and preparation have specifically occurred for you. Any changes to your needs should be made the day before and you can do this by informing our team on the ground.
KIDS glorious KIDS
We love kids, we have them, and we understand them. We’ll serve kids a separate meal at a separate time, or we’re more than happy to have them sit with the adults and eat a toned-down version of your meals or the same. Every kid is different. Our children's meals aim to be nutritious and easy to eat.
Please see some examples below
- Salmon Pesto Traybake with Baby Roast Potatoes
- Chickpea Fritters with Seasonal Vegetables and dip
- Spaghetti Bolognese & Grated Cheese
- Chicken & Vegetable Pasta Bake
- Sausage & Mash & Greens
Our food is your food, please ask us any questions
If you have any questions about the food at Atlas Ski Co please do drop us a note via the contact form below and we will be more than happy to answer any questions as best we can.