The Atlas Sky Chalet-Apartment is located in central Morzine very close to all amenities and a short walk to the ski lifts. This is a modern apartment full of character and boasts 4 bedrooms sleeping up to 8 adults very comfortably. With vaulted ceilings, a spacious snug, roaring fire and access to a huge balcony with stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
With a private sauna and access to a shared hot tub, passionate staff, superb food and a relaxed holiday vibe it is the perfect bolt-hole in the sky for your Morzine ski holiday and compliments any long day skiing in the mountains. It is possible to add additional cots and beds at cost, please see the Additional people and costs drop-down.
Located in central Morzine on a quiet road, providing easy access to après-ski bars, cafés, shops and restaurants and only 500 metres from the Super Morzine and Pleney Ski lift which provides access to the vast Portes du Soleil ski area.
There is also a bus stop at the end of the road where the free bus will take you into Morzine or up to the Prodians ski lift giving instant access to the Avoriaz ski area. Our chalet and staff will take the stress away from your Holiday!
- Chalet accommodation in the centre of Morzine
- Morning shuttle drop off to the ski lifts
- Hot-Tub and Sauna
- Welcome Aperitivo with locally cured hams, cheeses and canape, Aperol Spritz, Prosecco, wine and beer
- 3-course evening meals with cheese boards served 5 nights
- Wine and beer are included with dinner, premium wine cellar is available
- Nintendo Switch on each floor
- Starlink wifi throughout the chalet
- Breakfast 7 days, 5 days with cooked options available
- After dinner digestivo, coffee & chocolate
- BeeKind Toiletries with fresh, crisp cotton linen and towels
- Kit washing facilities
- Passionate and knowledgeable staff on hand to make sure your ski holiday is memorable
What we can also provide
- Morzine and Les Portes du Soleil ski lift passes
- Airport transfers booked with Atlas' partner at exclusive rates
- Ski lessons and Guiding
- Ski Hire delivered to the accommodation, no shop queues
- Childcare + Care Packages
- Sports massage and Physio
- Gym access
- SIS protein
The property has a large shared boot room with ample ski storage, electrically heated boot warmers and clothes cubes. Why not take your swimmers and towel down in the morning so you are hot tub ready on your return from the slopes. (You will need to book your slot, however)
Holiday Deposit and payment terms
To book your Atlas ski holiday we require a 30% deposit at the time of booking, the final balance is then due 8 weeks before your arrival at the resort.
Booking deposits are non-refundable but they are flexible and you can move the date of your holiday at any point before your 8-week final balance due date. The booking can only be moved within the same season it was originally booked or our standard T&C's apply. Read our T&Cs HERE.
Ski Holiday Extras
There are several extra elements of your ski holiday in Morzine we can help with to make your holiday run as smoothly as possible to ensure maximum relaxation.
- There are many options available for your Morzine ski pass with different prices from child to adult and which resort you wish to ski at. Please follow the link here to find out much more and add your ski passes to your My Booking area so they are waiting for you on arrival at the resort. See more here.
- We have partnered up with Doorstep Ski’s which offers a Chalet delivery service so no queuing at the shop, no carrying your skis home and the luxury of having your skis fitted on arrival so you are ready to hit the slopes straight away. See more here.
Ski Lessons and Guiding
- Booking your ski lessons and ski guiding couldn't be easier, we have partnered up with the best in the business from Season Guiding, BASS and Peak Snowsports. See more here.
- Getting from Geneva airport or train station to Morzine for your ski holiday is very simple with one of the shortest transfer times of any resort in the Alps. This is a real appeal if on a short break or with children. We have partnered up with the best in the business who we know provide a reliable service. We even provide transfers ourselves for private services or family groups. See more here.
Travelling with Children
- We supply High Chairs, Travel Cots, kids' plates & Cutlery on request. We can also pre-arrange the purchase of nappies and wipes on your behalf before you get here to save you from bringing them with you. All helps to save space when packing with little ones – speaking from our own experience!
Sports physio, massage & gym
- Skiing is demanding on the body and everyone deserves a massage to blast that lactic acid and those tight muscles. We have partnered up with Mountain Rehab who offer physio and massage services within the chalet or at their central Morzine gym. We can also provide protein powders from SIS to keep you feeling fresh and strong.
Additional people and costs
We can add 1 additional single bed if required as the Apartment is large and the communal areas can accommodate 9 adults with ease. I room can be made into a triple and we can provide additional cots for under 3's in parents rooms
Additional person 14 or over + £700
Additional person 3 - 14 + £500
Kids under 3 years old will incur a flat fee of £160 when sleeping in parents' rooms. We can provide a cot required however you must bring your own cot bedding for our travel cots. We do not offer any other child discounts at current.
We love classical cooking, we want to bring out the flavours in ingredients, we want you to know that we care about what goes on your plate, we do not cook for egos, we cook for you. The snow can be perfect, the weather incredible and the pistes quiet but if the food is found lacking your holiday will be lesser for it. Atlas won't let that happen.
Dietary requirements - We can cater for almost any medical dietary need. If you can give us the information in good time we can feed you well.
Kids glorious kids - We love kids, we have many within the team, and we understand them. We’ll serve kids a separate meal at a separate time, or we’re more than happy to have them sit with the adults and eat a toned-down version of your meals or the same. Every kid is different. Our children's meals aim to be nutritious and easy to eat.
See our full Food page HERE with menus and images
Ski Holiday insurance
check in and check out
Our standard changeover day is Saturday, with a check-in time of 15:00 and check-out at 10:00. This gives us time to ready the chalet for your arrival and makes sure the accommodation is exactly as it should be. If you arrive early we can provide bag storage until your room is ready. On your departure day, we can also provide bag storage if your transfer is after 10 am.
The Atlas Sky Chalet-Apartment is set out over a single floor with private access including a lounge/snug/dining area, a huge balcony and then 4 bedrooms with a separate WC for rooms 3/4.
- Room 1 - Large Twin/Double, ensuite with corner bath and shower cubicle, WC, balcony
- Room 2 - Large Twin/Double, ensuite with corner bath and shower cubicle, WC, balcony
- Room 3 - Twin/Double/Triple, shared shower room with WC (extra WC with double sink available in the corridor)
- Room 4 - Twin/Double, shared shower room with WC (extra WC available in the corridor shared with room 3)
Atlas Sky Chalet-Apartment
227 Taille de Mas de Nant Crue,
Booking and Availability
Please select your preferred date below to start the booking process. Please feel free to contact us to discuss any elements further before booking if you need to. Once your booking is made you can always make amendments at a later date if you so wish.
Enquire now - If you wish to send an enquiry to begin your booking process one of our team will get back to you asap. Please use the form below.
Wed, 01/11/2023 - 10:05
I can recommend this company, the people that work for them, the chalet and most of all the vibe that is in all aspects of making a trip a success ...... Dinner is no pot of curry served up to feed the hungry, we were a group of 19 people, aged from 14 to 56 and enjoyed fresh gourmet cooking every night, the ability to see the effort put in while enjoying our brekkies every morning was part of the holiday, great wine served with great food, I would say the quality of catering is not mentioned enough in any way!!!!!! It really made the booking excellent value for money.. Log fires burning, the hot tub, and a real Alpine feel is what you get in the chalet, very clean, warm and super comfy beds.. Easy access to the ski lifts and town on foot and very safe with regard to the kids having space and freedom. We will be back.. Nigel.
Mon, 01/09/2023 - 11:28
We stayed in Chalet Chapelle, apartment upstairs. Staff were really lovely and couldn’t do more to help. Food was DELISH. We had kids and all was great for them too. Will definitely be using these guys again - even though there was minimal snow we had such a great break. Thanks Ben, Kat and Tony!