Chalet Atlas is our flagship catered ski chalet located in central Morzine offering flexible booking with short 3 & 4-night stays and weeklong 7-night stays. This modern and spacious chalet has 10 Twin / Double ensuite rooms sleeping up to 20 people over two floors. With several roaring fire snug areas, a games room and dining areas we have the perfect set-up for couples, groups and families alike!
Boasting a hot tub and sauna, passionate staff, superb food, super fast internet, Nintendo's and a relaxed chalet vibe we think the Chalet Atlas is the perfect Morzine ski accommodation for socialising and relaxing after skiing.
Located in central Morzine on a quiet road, providing easy access to après-ski bars, cafés, shops and restaurants and only 500 metres from the Super Morzine and Pleney Ski lift which provides access to the vast Les Portes du Soleil ski area.
There is also a bus stop at the end of the road where the free bus will take you into Morzine or up to the Prodains ski lift giving instant access to the Avoriaz ski area. Our chalet and staff will take the stress away from your ski holiday!
- Chalet accommodation in the centre of Morzine
- Morning shuttle drop offs & afternoon pick-ups from the ski lifts*
- Hot-Tub and Sauna
- Welcome Aperitivo with locally cured hams, cheeses and canapes, Aperol Spritz, Prosecco, wine and beer
- 3-course evening meals with cheese boards served 5 nights
- Wine and beer are included with dinner, premium wine cellar is available
- Nintendo Switch on each floor
- Starlink wifi throughout the chalet
- Breakfast 7 days, 5 days with cooked options available
- After dinner digestivo, coffee & chocolate
- BeeKind Toiletries with fresh, crisp cotton linen and towels
- Kit washing facilities
- Passionate and knowledgeable staff on hand to make sure your ski holiday is memorable
What we can also provide
- Morzine and Les Portes du Soleil ski lift passes
- Airport transfers booked with Atlas or our partners at exclusive rates
- Ski lessons and Guiding
- Ski Hire delivered to the accommodation, no shop queues
- Childcare + Care Packages
- Sports massage and Physio
The chalet has a large boot room with ample ski storage, electrically heated boot warmers and clothes cubes with a shower; take your swimwear and towel down in the morning and be ready for the hot tub* on your return from the slopes.
*Slope runs between 8h - 10h and 16h - 19h
*Hot tub and boot room are shared with Sky Apartment
To book your Atlas ski holiday we require a 30% deposit at the time of booking, the final balance is then due 8 weeks before your arrival at resort.
Booking deposits are non-refundable but they are flexible and you can move the date of your holiday at any point before your 8-week final balance due date. The booking can only be moved within the same season it was originally booked or our standard T&Cs apply. Read our T&Cs HERE.
There are several extra elements of your ski holiday in Morzine we can help with to make your holiday run as smoothly as possible to ensure maximum relaxation.
- There are many options available for your Morzine ski pass with different prices from child to adult and which resort you wish to ski at. Please follow the link here to find out much more and add your ski passes to your my booking area so they are waiting for you on arrival at the resort. See more here.
- We have partnered up with Doorstep Ski’s which offers a Chalet delivery service so no queuing at the shop, no carrying your skis home and the luxury of having your skis fitted on arrival so you are ready to hit the slopes straight away. See more here.
Ski Lessons and Guiding
- Booking your ski lessons and ski guiding couldn't be easier, we have partnered up with the best in the business from Season Guiding, BASS and Peak Snowsports. See more here.
- Getting from Geneva airport or train station to Morzine for your ski holiday is very simple with one of the shortest transfer times of any resort in the Alps. This is a real appeal if on a short break or with children. We have partnered up with the best in the business who we know provide a reliable service. We even provide transfers ourselves for private services or family groups. See more here.
Travelling with Children
- We supply High Chairs, Travel Cots, kids' plates & Cutlery on request. We can also pre-arrange the purchase of nappies and wipes on your behalf before you get here to save you from bringing them with you. All helps to save space when packing with little ones – speaking from our own experience!
Sports physio & massage
- Skiing is demanding on the body and everyone deserves a massage to blast that lactic acid and those tight muscles.
3 NIGHT WEEKEND SKI BREAK (THURSDAY - SUNDAY)
Perfect for groups wanting to minimise time off work and maximise time on the pistes, as well enjoy the vibrant après ski scene. The weekend ski break gives guests the opportunity to ski on Saturday, typically transfer day in the resort, meaning quieter pistes and shorter lift queues. The weekend ski break offers premium days to enjoy Morzine and is perfect for anyone looking to book as little time of work as possible to get their ski fix.
Priced at £599 Per Person
4 NIGHT MIDWEEK SKI BREAK (SUNDAY - THURSDAY)
The midweek options give you slightly longer to explore the Portes Du Soleil, and with careful planning and early/late flights, you can ski for over 4 days. Catered for 3 nights and leaving 1 for you to explore the town, this is a great value option for a short ski break. , The midweek ski break offers fantastic value to groups looking to maximise the time on the slopes in a short amount of time.
Priced at £569 Per Person
Read more about our short-stay options, as well as sample itineraries HERE.
If you wish to book your own room for privacy or comfort we happily offer a single-person supplement at an additional rate of £390 per person for all rooms and all dates. This does not apply if the property is booked on an exclusive basis, your group will have accommodation for up to 20 people max.
Kids under 3 years old will incur a flat fee of £160 when sleeping in the parent's room. We can provide a cot if required however you must bring your own cot bedding for our travel cots. We do not offer any other child discounts at current.
We love classical cooking, we want to bring out the flavours in ingredients, we want you to know that we care about what goes on your plate, we do not cook for egos, we cook for you. The snow can be perfect, the weather incredible and the pistes quiet but if the food is found lacking your holiday will be lesser for it. Atlas won't let that happen.
Dietary requirements - We can cater for almost any medical dietary need. If you can give us the information in good time we can feed you well.
Kids glorious kids - We love kids, we have many within the team, and we understand them. We’ll serve kids a separate meal at a separate time, or we’re more than happy to have them sit with the adults and eat a toned-down version of your meals or the same. Every kid is different. Our children's meals aim to be nutritious and easy to eat.
See our full Food page HERE with menus and images
Our standard changeover day is Sunday, with a check-in time of 15:00 and check-out at 10:00. This gives us time to ready the chalet for your arrival and makes sure the accommodation is exactly as it should be. If you arrive early we can provide bag storage until your room is ready. On your departure day, we can also provide bag storage if your transfer is after 10 am.
Chalet Atlas is set out over three floors including the lower, ground and first floors.
The lower ground floor is home to the following
- Ski & boot room
- Sauna, shower room and WC
- Access to the outside jacuzzi (shared with sky Apartment)
- Staff rooms and Office
The ground floor has the main chalet access and is home to an open plan lounge with a snug and roaring fire, dining area, kitchen and access to two balconies. The ground floor is also home to five bedrooms as below.
- Room 1 - Large Twin/Double, 19m2 ensuite with corner bath and shower over, WC, balcony
- Room 2 - Large Twin/Double, 17m2 ensuite shower, WC, balcony
- Room 3 - Standard Double, 15m2 ensuite shower, WC, balcony
- Room 4 - Standard Twin/Double, 13m2 ensuite shower, WC
- Room 5 - Standard Twin/Double, 13m2 ensuite shower, WC, balcony
The first floor has a second snug with a roaring fire and a huge balcony. (There is a kitchen area but this is not available to clients)
- Room 6 - Large Twin/Double, 19m2 ensuite with corner bath and shower, WC, balcony
- Room 7 - Large Twin/Double, 17m2 ensuite shower, WC, balcony
- Room 8 - Standard Twin/Double, 15m2 ensuite shower, WC, balcony
- Room 9 - Standard Twin/Double, 13m2 ensuite shower, WC, balcony (best setup as a twin)
- Room 10 - Standard Twin/Double, 13m2 ensuite shower, WC, balcony
The hot tub is located on the ground floor. The hot tub is locked over night for security reasons, it is open until staff leave the premises. The hot tub is located outside, in a residential area so we kindly ask that noise is kept to a respectable level.
227 Taille de Mas de Nant Crue,
Booking and Availability
Please select your preferred date below to start the booking process. Please feel free to contact us to discuss any elements further before booking if you need to. Once your booking is made you can always make amendments at a later date if you so wish.
We also offer short stays in Chalet Atlas. Due to its proximity to Geneva and short transfer time, Morzine lends itself to long weekend ski breaks with minimal time away from the office. Perfect for corporate trips or quick breaks with friends and family, You can read more about our short ski breaks HERE.
3 Night Long Weekend stays Thursday - Sunday. From £599pp
4 Night Mid Week stays Sunday - Thursday. From £569pp
7 Night Week Long stays Sunday - Sunday. From £699pp
Enquire now - If you wish to send an enquiry to begin your booking process one of our team will get back to you asap. Please use the form below.
*Any weeks marked with free airport transfers are for new bookings only and T&Cs apply.
Thu, 01/05/2023 - 09:35
Really nice chalet Really nice food cooked for us Nice staff thanks kate, tony and Ben Highly recommend it
Thu, 01/25/2024 - 23:28
As a family of 15, we stayed in Chalet Atlas for a week over New Year. The Atlas Ski experience was exceptional. From their superb booking system to their excellent knowledge of the local area and services, their fabulous food and their wonderful chalet staff we had the best family ski holiday. Nothing was too much trouble for this company and they went above and beyond our expectations. The chalet was so spacious, clean and cozy with its roaring open fires. It really was the perfect place to unwind after a day on the slopes and you were always greeted with a warm welcome from the chalet staff and a home made delicious cake!!. Faultless to the end and we look forward to booking with them again in the future.