Chalet-Apartment Pleney in central Morzine is a stylish 2-bedroom apartment with additional bunk room, sleeping up to 6 people. Only 160m from the Super Morzine lift it boasts a fully equipped kitchen, UK TV, high-speed Starlink internet, its own boot room, ski locker and parking space. With modern, plush furnishings to complete the package, with a washer/dryer for those mid-stay necessities it's perfect for a cosy retreat to the Alps.
The apartment sits on one level. Entering into a snug with an open-plan kitchen, diner and living room. The kitchen itself is generously proportioned with all the conveniences you need including a dishwasher. You'll find a washer/dryer inside the main bathroom, which is shared between one of the bedrooms and the bunk room.
The first twin room is to the left of the entrance and is very functional with zip-lock beds and plenty of space to account for your luggage. The second room is very spacious with zip-lock beds and features a large ensuite. Apartment Pleney sleeps 4 adults in generous rooms very comfortably. The 'coin montagne' bunk room sleeps another two adults, though it should be noted this room, though very well designed is not palatial! Perfect for kids or if you are looking to get 6 adults in and 2 are not too fussy about their sleeping arrangements.
- Central Morzine Accommodation
- Meet and greet service with in-resort assistance
- Welcome pack with wine, beer, tea, coffee, bread, crisps, olives (Kids snacks on request)
- Crisp fresh white linen and towels
- BeeKind natural toiletries
- Full pre and post-stay cleaning
What we can also provide
- Morning and Afternoon shuttle runs to the slopes
- Morzine and Les Portes du Soleil ski lift passes
- Airport transfers booked with Atlas or our partners at exclusive rates
- Ski lessons and Guiding
- Ski Hire delivered to the accommodation, no shop queues
- Childcare + Care Packages
- Sports massage and Physio
Apartment Pleney has parking spaces for 1 car on a first booked first allocated basis so you'll need to let us know when booking. The ski storage is a secure garage, that is shared with the other Atlas Ski Co. apartment within the property, Apartment Zore. With our team on hand to help with anything you may need this is a great spot for your ski holiday to Morzine.
There are several extra elements of your ski holiday in Morzine we can help with to make your holiday run as smoothly as possible to ensure maximum relaxation.
- There are many options available for your Morzine ski pass with different prices from child to adult and which resort you wish to ski at. Please follow the link here to find out much more and add your ski passes to your My Booking area so they are ready and waiting for you on arrival at the resort. See more here.
- We have partnered up with Doorstep Skis which offer a chalet delivery service so no queuing at the shop, no carrying your skis home and the luxury or having your skis fitted on arrival so you are ready to hit the slopes straight away. See more here.
Ski Lessons and Guiding
- Booking your ski lessons and ski guiding couldn't be easier, we have partnered up with the best in the business from Season Guiding, BASS and Peak Snowsports. See more here.
- Getting from Geneva airport or train station to Morzine for your ski holiday is very simple with one of the shortest transfer times of any resort in the Alps. This is a real appeal if on a short break or with children. We have partnered up with the best in the business who we know provide a reliable service. We even provide transfers ourselves for private services or family groups. See more here.
Travelling with Children
- We supply High Chairs, Travel Cots, Kid's plates & Cutlery on request. We can also pre-arrange the purchase of nappies and wipes on your behalf before you get here to save you from bringing them with you. All helps to save space when packing with little ones – speaking from our own experience!
Sports physio, massage & gym
- Skiing is demanding on the body and everyone deserves a massage to blast that lactic acid and those tight muscles. We have partnered up with Mountain Rehab who offer physio and massage services within the chalet or at their central Morzine gym. We can also provide protein powders from SIS to keep you feeling fresh and strong.
Meal Delivery Service
- If you are looking to have the comfort of home cooked food, the quality of a professional chef and the ease of having all of it without having to leave your cosy winter chalet, our meal delivery service in partnership with Dining Direct offers you exactly what you are looking for. Hand made dishes delivered to your door, with easy to follow instructions on how to reheat and serve your dinner, taking the hassle out of cooking on your ski holiday, for a minimum of 6 people for £25 per head.
To book your Atlas ski holiday we require a 30% deposit at the time of booking, the final balance is then due 8 weeks before your arrival at the resort.
Booking deposits are non-refundable but they are flexible and you can move the date of your holiday at any point before your 8-week final balance due date. The booking can only be moved within the same season it was originally booked or our standard T&Cs apply. Read our T&Cs HERE.
Apartment Pleney is set out over 1 floor with storage in the garage
- Ski & boot room
- Small closed room with 2 bunk beds
- Bathroom with WC / washing machine/dryer
- Bedroom 1 twin/double en suite - shower room + WC
- Bedroom 2 twin/double
- Dining room area / Living room with balcony, large screen TV, with fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, induction hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer, oven
Room one is a twin ensuite room which can also be a double with zip lock beds, there is plenty of space and storage for your clothes. Room two is a smaller twin/double room with windows on two sides and views of the valley beyond. Room three we call the cabin, a great kid's den with two bunks or put the adult who snores in there. There is also a washer/dryer in the apartment.
Facilities include - Electric heating, parquet flooring in bedrooms and tiled floors, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, fridge/freezer, TV, wifi.
Parking spaces, a cellar with a ski boot dryer and ski rack.
525 Chem de la Vieille Plagne
Booking and Availability
Mon, 01/09/2023 - 11:28
We stayed in Chalet Chapelle, apartment upstairs. Staff were really lovely and couldn’t do more to help. Food was DELISH. We had kids and all was great for them too. Will definitely be using these guys again - even though there was minimal snow we had such a great break. Thanks Ben, Kat and Tony!
Thu, 03/09/2023 - 14:17
We have just spent a week with Ben and the team in Atlas Chalet in Morzine. What an amazing experience. The team made us so welcome and nothing was ever too much. The chalet is excellent, the food is amazing, the location is perfect. We will definitely be back!