Chalet Petit Claire is a great value property in central Morzine sleeping up to 10 people over 4 bedrooms, with everything you need for a simple getaway to Morzine this Winter. Equipped with all the conveniences you need on a ski holiday. Morzine is a great resort for ski trips of all types, from beginners to advanced skiers at the location of Chalet Petit Claire is ideal, only 150m from the Super Morzine lifts. Giving you access to both the centre of town, Morzine's free bus service but also only 5 minutes walk to the lifts themselves. With a super market 2 minutes walk away, it's location is one of the strong points, as in being able to sleep up to 10 at such a good price point.
The chalet has a fireplace to relax in front of the smart TV after a long day on the slopes, an open plan living room, diner and lounge that opens up onto a small terrace and your own garden to build that snow-man or igloo for the kids.
The ground floor has the open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen, with two French doors opening out onto the terrace and garden. The first bedroom is found on the ground floor and this is the smallest room, a twin/double. It does have it's own bathroom, which is not ensuite. There is a large garage with internal access just off from the entrance way.
Upstairs there are 3 more bedrooms and a shared bathroom with a separate toilet. Both of the bathrooms have shower over baths, and both have a separate toilet.
The rooms on the top floor are two good sized twin or double rooms, both letting in plenty of light and a larger triple or quad room, which can be easily downsized to a triple for a little extra room if you need it. All of the beds in the property are zip and link, meaning they can be made into doubles or twins.
In chalet Petit Claire you have the option of up to 10 single beds, or 4 double beds.
- Meet and greet service with in-resort assistance
- Welcome pack with wine, beer, tea, coffee, bread, crisps, olives (Kids snacks on request)
- Crisp fresh white linen and towels
- BeeKind natural toiletries
- Full pre and post-stay cleaning
What we can also provide
- Morning and Afternoon shuttle runs to the slopes
- Morzine and Les Portes du Soleil ski lift passes
- Airport transfers booked with Atlas or our partners at exclusive rates
- Ski lessons and Guiding
- Ski Hire delivered to the accommodation, no shop queues
- Childcare + Care Packages
- Sports massage and Physio
Chalet Petit Claire has it's own parking, with space for up to 2 large cars outside, and one in the garage.
There are several extra elements of your ski holiday in Morzine we can help with to make your holiday run as smoothly as possible to ensure maximum relaxation.
- There are many options available for your Morzine ski pass with different prices from child to adult and which resort you wish to ski at. Please follow the link here to find out much more and add your ski passes to your My Booking area so they are ready and waiting for you on arrival at the resort. See more here.
- We have partnered up with Doorstep Skis which offer a chalet delivery service so no queuing at the shop, no carrying your skis home and the luxury or having your skis fitted on arrival so you are ready to hit the slopes straight away. See more here.
Ski Lessons and Guiding
- Booking your ski lessons and ski guiding couldn't be easier, we have partnered up with the best in the business from Season Guiding, BASS and Peak Snowsports. See more here.
- Getting from Geneva airport or train station to Morzine for your ski holiday is very simple with one of the shortest transfer times of any resort in the Alps. This is a real appeal if on a short break or with children. We have partnered up with the best in the business who we know provide a reliable service. We even provide transfers ourselves for private services or family groups. See more here.
Travelling with Children
- We supply High Chairs, Travel Cots, Kid's plates & Cutlery on request. We can also pre-arrange the purchase of nappies and wipes on your behalf before you get here to save you from bringing them with you. All helps to save space when packing with little ones – speaking from our own experience!
Sports physio, massage & gym
- Skiing is demanding on the body and everyone deserves a massage to blast that lactic acid and those tight muscles. We have partnered up with Mountain Rehab who offer physio and massage services within the chalet or at their central Morzine gym. We can also provide protein powders from SIS to keep you feeling fresh and strong.
To book your Atlas ski holiday we require a 30% deposit at the time of booking, the final balance is then due 8 weeks before your arrival at the resort.
Booking deposits are non-refundable but they are flexible and you can move the date of your holiday at any point before your 8-week final balance due date. The booking can only be moved within the same season it was originally booked or our standard T&Cs apply. Read our T&Cs HERE.
Chalet Petit Claire is set out over 2 floors with a basement and garage
- Washing machine
- Living room, dining room & kitchen
- Room 1 (twin / double)
- Room 2 & 3 Twin / Double
- Room 4 Quad / Triple / Large double or twin room
Room one is a twin room which can also be a double with zip lock beds, there is plenty of space and storage for your clothes. Rooms two and three are slightly larger twin/double room with electric shutters, Room four is a large room with 4 zip lock beds possible, that can be made into any configuration of those 4 beds.
Facilities include - Dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, fridge/freezer, smart TV, wifi.
Parking spaces available - 2
64 Taille de Mas des Champs de la Plagnes,
Booking and Availability
Mon, 01/09/2023 - 11:28
We stayed in Chalet Chapelle, apartment upstairs. Staff were really lovely and couldn’t do more to help. Food was DELISH. We had kids and all was great for them too. Will definitely be using these guys again - even though there was minimal snow we had such a great break. Thanks Ben, Kat and Tony!
Thu, 03/09/2023 - 14:17
We have just spent a week with Ben and the team in Atlas Chalet in Morzine. What an amazing experience. The team made us so welcome and nothing was ever too much. The chalet is excellent, the food is amazing, the location is perfect. We will definitely be back!