Apartment Encoches is a bright, freshly built property situated in a new build chalet zone on the sunny side of the Morzine valley. Its elevation gives not only a peaceful stay, but also sun in the afternoon and amazing views to Le Pleney, Nyon and Ressechaux. With easy access to the Super Morzine lifts 200 meters away, the vast Portes du Soleil ski network is at your fingertips. Sleeping 6 people over three bedrooms with two ensuite rooms and a separate toilet there is space for everyone day and night.
A vast balcony enjoys spectacular views over Morzine and the evening sunshine which is amazing in the spring months of March and April. There is a garage to park your car and a large ski room also for all of your equipment. Apartment Encoches is a very well-equipped Self-Catered ski apartment in Morzine.
This Self-Catered ski apartment in Morzine is only 200 metres from the Super Morzine ski lift providing easy access to the Portes du Soleil ski area and only 400 metres from the Pleney ski pistes which are very popular for Ski lessons in Morzine. There is a bus stop just 50 metres away from the accommodation where the free bus will take you up to the Prodians ski lift giving instant access to the Avoriaz ski area within 10-15 minutes.
Apartment Encoches is located within a private building that also contains several other apartments mainly used by their owners.
- Meet and greet service with in-resort assistance
- Welcome pack with wine, beer, tea, coffee, bread, crisps, olives (Kids snacks on request)
- Crisp fresh white linen and towels
- BeeKind natural toiletries
- Full pre and post-stay cleaning
What we can also provide
- Morning and Afternoon shuttle runs to the slopes
- Morzine and Les Portes du Soleil ski lift passes
- Airport transfers booked with Atlas' partner at exclusive rates
- Ski lessons and Guiding
- Ski Hire delivered to the accommodation, no shop queues
- Childcare + Care Packages
- Sports massage and Physio
- Gym access
- SIS protein
There are several extra elements of your ski holiday in Morzine we can help with to make your holiday run as smoothly as possible to ensure maximum relaxation.
- There are many options available for your Morzine ski pass with different prices from child to adult and which resort you wish to ski at. Please follow the link here to find out much more and add your ski passes to your My Booking area so they are ready and waiting for you on arrival at the resort. See more here.
- We have partnered up with Doorstep Skis which offer a chalet delivery service so no queuing at the shop, no carrying your skis home and the luxury or having your skis fitted on arrival so you are ready to hit the slopes straight away. See more here.
Ski Lessons and Guiding
- Booking your ski lessons and ski guiding couldn't be easier, we have partnered up with the best in the business from Season Guiding, BASS and Peak Snowsports. See more here.
- Getting from Geneva airport or train station to Morzine for your ski holiday is very simple with one of the shortest transfer times of any resort in the Alps. This is a real appeal if on a short break or with children. We have partnered up with the best in the business who we know provide a reliable service. We even provide transfers ourselves for private services or family groups. See more here.
Travelling with Children
- We supply High Chairs, Travel Cots, Kid's plates & Cutlery on request. We can also pre-arrange the purchase of nappies and wipes on your behalf before you get here to save you from bringing them with you. All helps to save space when packing with little ones – speaking from our own experience!
Sports physio, massage & gym
- Skiing is demanding on the body and everyone deserves a massage to blast that lactic acid and those tight muscles. We have partnered up with Mountain Rehab who offer physio and massage services within the chalet or at their central Morzine gym. We can also provide protein powders from SIS to keep you feeling fresh and strong.
To book your Atlas ski holiday we require a 30% deposit at the time of booking, the final balance is then due 8 weeks before your arrival at the resort.
Booking deposits are non-refundable but they are flexible and you can move the date of your holiday at any point before your 8-week final balance due date. The booking can only be moved within the same season it was originally booked or our standard T&Cs apply. Read our T&Cs HERE.
Apartment Encoche is set out over 2 floors with ski storage and garage also
- Ski & boot room
- Bunkbed room
- Bedroom 1 King double en suite - shower room + WC
- Bedroom 2 twin/double ensuite
- Large living room with fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, induction hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer, oven.
- Living room with balcony - large screen TV - wifi
- Dining room area
Facilities include - Electric heating, parquet flooring in bedrooms and tiled floors, a dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, fridge/freezer, TV, wifi.
Parking spaces, ski store.
426 Rte des Encoches, 74110 Morzine, France
Booking and Availability
Apartment Encoche can be booked from any day for a 4-night minimum stay. Prices are from £300 per night
Please use the enquiry form below to start the booking process. Please feel free to contact us to discuss any elements further before booking if you need to. Once your booking is made you can always make amendments at a later date if you so wish.
Thu, 01/05/2023 - 09:35
Really nice chalet Really nice food cooked for us Nice staff thanks kate, tony and Ben Highly recommend it
Thu, 01/25/2024 - 23:28
As a family of 15, we stayed in Chalet Atlas for a week over New Year. The Atlas Ski experience was exceptional. From their superb booking system to their excellent knowledge of the local area and services, their fabulous food and their wonderful chalet staff we had the best family ski holiday. Nothing was too much trouble for this company and they went above and beyond our expectations. The chalet was so spacious, clean and cozy with its roaring open fires. It really was the perfect place to unwind after a day on the slopes and you were always greeted with a warm welcome from the chalet staff and a home made delicious cake!!. Faultless to the end and we look forward to booking with them again in the future.